Click to download the list of candidates selected for computer test. DOWNLOAD
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Candidates are advised to report at the venue of Computer Test as per prescribed Reporting Time positively.
- In no case entry would be allowed after commencement of Computer Test.
- Candidature is provisional, not final and subject to the eligibility criteria already put in place subject to satisfying the eligibility condition as given inthe recruitment Notice.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without his/ her e-Admit Card and valid ID proof.
- The candidate is required to produce the e-Admit card downloaded from the website and a valid original ID proof (Aadhar Card with photograph / PAN Card / Voter's ID / Passport / Driving license) for admission in the Computer Test. A candidate without possession of theaforesaid documents shall under no circumstances, is permitted to appear for the said examination.
- Each candidate should carry an additional photograph, same as uploaded in the applicationform.
- Under no circumstances will candidates be allowed to carry the following items inside the centre: -
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, geometry / pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pendrives, log table, electronic pen / scanner, cardboard.
- Having in possession any other banned / prohibited items which could be used for unfair means in or outside thevenue.
- Venue will not be responsible for the safe custody of any prohibited / banned items carried by the candidates to the entrance of the exam centre.
- No food items or beverages like tea, coffee, cold drinks are allowed to be taken inside the examination room or consumed during examination hours.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the invigilator / official concerned will be allowed to leave her / his seat or room of examination, until the entire duration of the examination is over.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination room / hall until the invigilator/official so instructs.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible for to & fro journey for the purpose.
For any query, candidate may contact at 8622910317 or visit the District Library Office, 11 Hat Kalibari, Alipurduar.