Click to download the list of candidates selected for interview. DOWNLOAD
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Candidates are advised to report at the venue as per prescribed Reporting time i.e. 10.30 am sharp.
- Candidature is provisional, not final & subject to the eligibility criteria already put in place subject to satisfying the eligibility condition as given in the recruitment Notice.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination venue without his / her call letter or hard copy call letter and valid ID proof.
- You should bring this call letter and the following documents, in original, for verification AND submit two copies of the documents/certificates, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer for record:-
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of your Date of Birth;
- Educational Certificate (s) i.e. 10th , 12th / Diploma / Degree / Provisional Certificate from a recognized Board/ University in support of your educational/ technical and library professional qualifications [obtained before the Crucial Date mentioned in the Notice for the Recruitment] along with Consolidated Mark Sheet/Year-wise Mark Sheets (with overleaf details, if any) in proof of subjects studied at various levels;
- Certificate of recognition/approval given by Distance Education Council, in case the degree awarded to you is by means of Distance Education. Such of those candidates who have acquired their Degree through Distance Education mode, which is not recognized by Distance Education Council, shall not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex.Serviceman/PH/EWS/EC Certificates obtained within the stipulated period from competent authorities, in the prescribed format as given in the Notice for the Recruitment;
Note: The OBC Certificate should have been obtained within 3 years before the Closing Date (till the date of interview). It may be ensured that the OBC certificate (indicating the Creamy Layer status), is obtained in the Central Government format i.e. as per Annexure-VII of the Notice for the Recruitment, which is available in the website. Candidates submitting OBC Certificate which is not in format or issued beyond the validity period will be treated under UR category, if otherwise eligible;
- Differently abled candidates must bring along with them requisite certificate from the appropriate authority and scribe related documents, if applicable.
- Complete Discharge Certificate/Pension Payment Order in support of your claim of being in Ex-servicemen category, if applicable;
- Certificates in support of claim regarding experience for past and present, if any full time paid employee, indicating the nature of duties performed and the functions of the organization where such experience was gained and produce No-objection certificate from the present employer;
- Four recent passport size photographs;
If you do not produce any of the above mentioned documents, in original, along with 2 sets of attested copies of the same, you will not be admitted for the Interview under any circumstance.
Any change in your present postal address should be communicated to this Office at once indicating your Roll No., Registration No and your name and the changed address.
- Your candidature is Provisional. You must, therefore, ensure that you fulfill all the conditions of eligibility laid down in the advertisement/notice of the examination. If, at any stage, it is found that you do not fulfill any of the conditions of eligibility, your candidature will be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. The fact that you have been called for interview does not confer any right on you to be treated as eligible in all aspects for appointment or to be considered for interview. To avoid any disappointment at a later stage, you are advised to recheck whether you meet all the eligibility criteria laid down on the crucial date prescribed for the post/examination in question.
- No change in date, time and venue of the Interview will be allowed for any candidate under any circumstance. In case you fail to attend the interview, it will be presumed that you are not interested in the post and your candidature will be treated as ‘cancelled’. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The concerned office will not be responsible for late/non-receipt of this letter due to delay in postal transit.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of your candidature.
- You will have to bear travelling and other expenses on your journey to and from the place of the Interview on your own expenditure.
[Please visit https://alipurduar.gov.in for further reference]
For any query, candidate may contact at 8622910317 or visit the District Library Office, 11 Hat Kalibari, Alipurduar.